Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Refurbished PS3 From Sony?

May be...
  • i am sending in my broken ps3 to sony and in exchange they said they would send me a "Refurbished system". i have heard that the refurbs have brand new exteriors and that they run very quitely. can anyone prove that these are correct statements.
  • If it's direct from Sony it will be 100% that of one you buy new out of the store. It has been used before but it will run exactly the same as a new one. Running quietly? Mine runs quietly, I think they all do.
  • I got one when my ps2 broke down about 4 years ago and its still working now. All it is, is that someone else like you have given theres in and Sony have just fixed it and sent it to you so someone else will get your ps3 in about a months time
  • actually you will get your back if its fixable. if not you will recieve a brand new one exactly as yours.
  • Well Sony is not going to send you a broken PS3 now are they...?
  • No comments: