Sunday, August 3, 2008

Do you have a 40gb or a 80gb ps3

May be...
  • I have 40gb PS3 with about 20 games, they are:



    NBA 2k8

    Uncharted

    Assassins Creed

    Army OF two

    Heavenly Sword

    Oblivion

    Metal Gear Solid 4

    F1 racing game

    Enchanted Arms

    Dynasty Warriors 6

    SKATE

    All Pro Football 2k8

    Medal Of Honor: airborne

    GTA IV

    Call Of Duty 4

    HAZE

    Rainbow Six Vegas 2

    Motorstorm

    Harry Potter

    Genji days of the blade



    There's probably more I just can't remember as I sold almost all of them because I finished them all. lol



    I'm gonna get Madden 09
  • I have the 80gb mgs4 ps3 bundle!!! $499.99 psn: goku21
  • i have the original 60Gb model, but recently upgraded to 320Gb's.
  • neither. i have been trying to buy an 80GB but they are ALL SOLD OUT.



    damn sony can't keep up with the simple economic principle of supply and demand
  • 40 4 life
  • 60gb
  • 80 gb's
  • 60gb with an 160gb HDD.
  • 120 gbyte
  • 60 GB
  • 80
  • I have a 40GB PS3.
  • I have a 40gb with 3 games
  • 60Gb.. Should I leave? lol
  • i don't have one .... im saving to buy one ... im poor :(
  • No comments: