Sunday, August 3, 2008

Do you prefer????????????

May be...
  • elites dark black color



    or



    ps3's glossy black color
  • I like both, but I prefer the look of the PS3 more.



    It's just such a damn shame they didn't make all the 360's black!
  • I like how the black matte plastic of the elite doesn't pick up so many microscratches and fingerprints, but I do like the shininess of the ps3. Especially since it's in front of my tv and reflects the picture, it's kinda neat to look at, but I get crazy trying to get every last speck of dust off..
  • I prefer the Piano Black of the Playstation 3, mostly because it's sooooo shiny and i'm like a monkey xD
  • THE PS3'S FINISH JUST LOOKS COOLER, ALTHOUGH MORE DUST PRONE.
  • i like piano black more. IE shiny ps3. It looks great next to my piano black tv.
  • I absolutely love the PS3 black. Too bad it picks up so many fingerprints, and a lot of dust...
  • ps3 glossy black
  • BOTH ARE GOOD
  • No comments: