Sunday, August 31, 2008

Freezing Ps3: Need Help?

May be...
  • Spent tons of money in my 40gb ps3, it started freezing after like 5 months after i bought it on right before last christmas. It freezes at any time, mostly around 5-15 mins of playing Call of duty or gta 4. I have'nt droppped it or aything like that. Is it over heating or sumthing? Please help, do i have to buy a cooler, or send it back? Spent $500+ for me and my brother and any help is good. I do not have a recipt, so do i have to pay? Thanks
  • i would say you should call sony and see what they can do for you or maybe take the ps3 now and take it and put it in a place where there is tons of space and see if it keeps freezing my ps3 freezes at some times and its the 60 gb but i think its because of the game not because of the system if ur ps3 is in the warranty they should be able to swap it for another system
  • Ooohh You should have kept the reciept. Even sony won't fix it for you if you don't have a reciept.



    I used to have mine in the cabinet under my TV, but I noticed that all the heat was trapped inside. So i keep it on top of my TV.



    So try moving it, or standing it up so there's less surface area on the ground, DONT put it on carpet.



    Does it only do it with those few games? Maybe try some different games.



    I have the 80gig model, so I'm not exactly knowledgable on the 40. After it freezes, feel it to see how wam it is. If it's hot, get a cooling system.



    You need a reciept. ALWAYS keep the reciept.
  • I just came across a site that sends you a Playstation 3 for free! I'm ordering mine right now.
  • i've noticed only certain games freeze. try the air cooler first.
  • No comments: