Saturday, August 30, 2008

Why does my PlayStation 2 keep saying it can read game discs, but won't play them sometimes?

May be...
  • Every now and then, there are days when I turn on my PlayStation 2 and, instead of playing the game, it goes to the memory card screen and says it's reading the disc, then it acknowledges that there IS a disc. But when I try doing it again, more often than not, it goes back to the same screen. When I DO manage to get the game running (somehow), the game freezes early on. What's going on?
  • Its a problem with the ps2 inner hardware

    it can also be problems with the disc formats

    i say,

    buy a ps3 and play ur ps2 games in it
  • why spend money on a playstation 3 when you can get it for free? just go to this site and complete a few quick tasks and they'll send you one - at no charge!
  • No comments: