Saturday, August 30, 2008

Have you bought anything from the playstation store?? (read details)?

May be...
  • If yes i have something to tell you. il choose best answer to whoever has bought lots of content :P

    my psn is OLiiC

    add me if u bought stuff and wana know
  • I only bought stuff for my PSP. I'm getting the new 80gb PS3 soon (& yes, I know about the 160gb announced at GC). I got almost all the games, except the nearly 1gb games because I don't know if it would fit on my memory stick. I also never got any movies, because they're all either about, at, or above 1gb. Sadly, my PSP's screen just broke, so I'm going to replace it with the new PSP-3000 (also announced at GC). I also have a 360. I play Bad Company a lot, but not as much as Battlefield 2. On my PSP, I played Combat Ops a lot & I am very well known in the community, & if you go on, you might know me as racer13fly. & since CO is a PSN game, I use my PSN profile (obviously). So you can probably add me on your PS3.

    (Hopefully) See you soon on Home or what ever!

    lol
  • my psn is tomnorthi and i have added you

    I have bought: super stardust HD, high velosity bowling, driver (ps1), ratchet and clank quest for booty and loco roco.
  • "add me if u bought stuff and wana know"



    Know what?



    Anyway, I've bought some things off the ps store, but not too much. I just actually bought movie yesterday.
  • I got a free Playstation 3 from this site, I highly recommend it!
  • No comments: