Saturday, August 2, 2008

I need to get a microphone for my ps3. do you think i should get the playstation eye or a normal mic?

May be...
  • Eyes stink for online game good for chating if your spending most of you time in the dashboard, I had to buy a blue tooth because I couldn't hear anyone in a game with out my Speakers blasting, buy a normal head set save you money and easier to hear people
  • ps eyes have the advantage of video chat in rooms but if there is alot of noise around where u play ps3 then you should just buy a normal mic, also if u have a bluetooth headset for ur cellphone that works too, mostly any bluetooth headset works wwith ps3, i recommend cellphoneshop.com, they have like $80 headsets for $20ish, same thing as in stores, just strait from the manufacture
  • I would suggest a normal headset. Whether it's bluetooth or USB, it seems that it picks up less noise than the playstation eye does.
  • Get a Wireless blue tooth it probrably cost the same. Plus the eye is alittle cheese if you ask me.
  • electronic equipment-

    http://frontech.info/
  • Regular headset
  • you should check out this site where you can get a playstation 3 for free (hey, that rhymes!)
  • i think you should get a bluetooth headset
  • No comments: