Thursday, August 21, 2008

Is there any way to download PS3 demos to my PC?

May be...
  • I live on a college campus that doesn't allow game systems to access the internet. Is there any way that I can download the Star Wars: Force Unleashed demo file to my pc, then transfer it to my PS3?
  • you cnat get Demo's off the Pc then onto PS3. though i have a work around.

    I am in same setup as you (Damn Uni :D)

    Get an extra ethernet card for your desktop.

    Get a RJ45 Cat 5-e Crossover cable (most etherent cables are Patch, not crossover, so check the labeling)

    Then in your PC network settngs set up Internet Sharing, its pretty similar for both XP n Vista, jsut check the MS site for instructions. plug them together with the crossover cable, then set up your PS3 network settings.

    Just be aware gettign huge demo's might have your Uni kiciking you off the network.
  • No, if you could people could hack their PS3 very easily.
  • I got a free Playstation 3 from this site, I highly recommend it!
  • No comments: