Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Can I use the Playstation 3 controllers as a remote for the Blu-Ray disc movie capability on the PS3?

May be...
  • I want to know if I have to buy the remote to use the Blu-Ray movie capability of the PS3.
  • Yes they do.

    The Start Button: Play-Pause

    Triangle:Menu

    R1:Next Scene

    L1:Previous Scene

    Select:Pop Up Menu(you can play, pause, fast forward, rewind, skip, change scene and put repeats and other capabilities, from this menu)

    Any other controls needed just contact me. hamsta1995@yahoo.co.uk

    You can also play DVDs as well as Blu-Ray.



    Hope this helps.
  • yes, all your functions are in the manual and you can put films to memory stick and write them to your hard drive which allows you to play them without a disc.
  • My son says yes, because PS2 controllers work with DVDs on a PS2, therefore the same should happen on a PS3.
  • yes, they work in the same way as the ps2 used the controllers to watch dvds
  • You certainly can and its quite good too really.
  • Yeah. I do that with my dvds when I watch them on my PS3
  • yeah they do iv done it
  • No comments: