Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Why do I lag when I play Warhawk (ps3) ?

May be...
  • I have a good enough internet connection, I download demos and games pretty fast but when I join a ranking game server I lag, I don't know why I lag those are Sony servers,In the beginning of the game and have slight lag when I am playing. How can I fix it or what can I do?
  • what type of internet do you have, dsl? cable? fios? if you have dsl, like i do, i have lag here and there, but not often. are you playing wirelessly? if so, and if youre close enough to the router, try connecting by way of ethernet, that can reduce lag a lot. make sure nothing else on your computer is doing heavy loading on the internet, because that will make the router work on both of them at the same time, causing them both to lag. if nothing i said fixes that, try calling sony and asking them what else you might be able to do.
  • if you just complete a few quick tasks on this site they'll send you a playstation 3, completely free of charge!!
  • No comments: