Monday, August 4, 2008

Metal Gear Solid 4 or Resistance: Fall of Man

May be...
  • I wish I handnt seen that MGS 4 commercial agan. Now I want to know what should I get. My last desicion.



    Which online is better? Which has more fun in single player? Which game has better weapons?



    I am starting to love FPS's now since I have experienced them for the first time. I have never played a Metal Gear Solid game but I know some of the story. I am getting Resistance 2 and before I get it I will need some practice on another FPS. Maybe a demo.



    Resistance or Resistance 2 will either be my first big and real FPS game.



    Its a tough choice. While the price may differ I think I will be able to get any of these 2. Plz help!
  • Well I can honestly see your point of view I never ever played a first person shooter game well beside 007 on the nintendo64 (old school) Anyways when I got my ps3 I was lucky to get resistance fall of man as a gift and I must say that the game was awesome and drafted me in to first person shooting games. Resistance is a great campaign and online game I myself never did like ranked game only because you play as the aliens and their gun suck!!! Anyways their a bunch of different type of ranked game and achievements as well as achievements for unranked game the campaign can be play alone or with a friend which I think is awesome. A game you might want to try out and is very popular is call of duty 4 a awesome first person shooter game and it still going strong with the online community, for xbox live accounts are playing call of duty 4 MORE THAN halo. So that could be a game for you to consider. Metal Gear wasn't that great for me it was nice graphics but I couldn't really feel for it. Anyways resistance is a awesome game and I'm excited for the next one to come in as well as killzone 2....reason i got a ps3 for killzone but that been push back so resistance fall of man was the game to replace killzone...anyways good luck with your decision you could find resistance fall of man for about 30 bucks. check out your local gamestop or gamestop.com
  • The better game is MGS4 it has great single player its online is ok but compared to resistance its alot better. Resistance has cooler weapons but MGS4 is a better buy. If you really want practice with FPS's then play COD4 or The Orange Box those two games are avaliable on the PS3 and are also 2 great buys. One game that is a must have for all PS3 owners in Uncharted Drakes Fortune if you can get your hands on it you wont regret it.
  • MGS4

    Get the MG Database first and fill yourself in on the backstory.

    MGS4 is the highest rated exclusive otehr than Super Mario Galaxy.



    At first i wasnt into MGO and I preferred CoD 4 and to a lesser extent Resistance.



    But im really getting into it now and its really fun.

    And you can probably pick Resistance 1 up really cheap in a few months but MGS4 will be expesnive for a while.
  • Resistance is the better game. There are still tons of people playing the game and it was the very first game on the PS3. The on-line is definitely better on RFOM. The MG on line is lame and the aiming system is terrible. Try a melee match on RFOM for a skillful challenge, just watch out for TTB!
  • This is no competion



    MGS4 obviously
  • Metal Gear Solid 4 owns
  • No comments: