Monday, August 25, 2008

My HDTV died (in my arms tonight lawl) and I hooked my Playstation 3 up to my other TV and it wont work ?

May be...
  • I know it's doing this because I had it set to play on an HDTV (audio/video) the only way i can think to set it back now is to hook it to another HD and set the video to a/v....but I'm lacking an HD



    HELP
  • hook it up to your sd tv, and then hold down the front power switch till it beeps a few times(the one on the front) and it'll reset the AV settings to default. job done.
  • THE PS3 IS SET TO AN hdtv SETTING WHERE THE RESOLUTION IS SET TO ETHER 1080, 720 AND SOMTIMES EVEN 420. SO YOU HAVE TO PUT THE PS3 BAKE INTO A STANDERD RESOULTION MODE WHERE YOU WILL HAVE TO HOOK UP THE CONSOL TO THE SDTV AND HOLD DOWN THE FRONT POWER BUTTON UNTIL IT BEEPS TWICE THEN THE PS3 WILL SHUT DOWN, BOOT IT UP AND IT SHOULD BE RUNNING
  • okay none of these answers are specific and I've answered this 6 times press the power button for 5 seconds while the ps3 is on standby and then it will beep and you will have the settings back to SD
  • If you connect the original composite video lead (yellow Phono) the ps3 will sense that it cannot be a HDTV screen and will change to a normal PAL signal.
  • Turn your PS3 on with the button on the front of the console but keep holding the button in until five seconds after it turns on and it will reset your PS3 video settings.
  • To Jaskaran;



    Even with cruise control,



    YOU STILL HAVE TO STEER.
  • you should check out this site where you can get a playstation 3 for free (hey, that rhymes!)
  • No comments: