Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Playstation 3 Remote Problem?

May be...
  • Playstation 3 Remote Problems?

    Additional Details



    Details:

    1-I take the remote

    2-I take the PS3

    3-Connect it to PS3

    4-Press the PS Button

    5-Remote blinks for like a minute

    6-Does >>Not<< get sync



    Description:

    Dualshock 3 from China,Hong Kong

    It came with Dualshock 3 and Wireless USB Communicator

    Controller is Black

    Controller is Charged.



    I tried:

    1-When I plug the PS Button it blinks for one minute

    Then wait till it stops and unplug USB cable.

    Then press PS Button.

    It still blinks.



    2-Tried alone just pressing PS Button.

    It just blinks.



    3-I've tried other things that I don't remember.



    My Playstation 3 is on
  • check out this site, they give you a playstation 3 FOR FREE!! i got mine last week and i'm luuuuvin' it!
  • No comments: