Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Whats going on with playstation online?

May be...
  • Hi,,,so whats going on...I can't sign in..it says my network has beeen suspended...all my friends have the same thing
  • Same thing is happening to me in Seattle.



    All of my 5 accounts have been suspended.

    Try late that's what I'm gonna do.

    Try playing games you hadn't finished playing.



    Or maybe they've suspended it because they are adding something important to the system that they had to suspend everyone so that they don't have any problems.



    I'm just guessing.
  • go here - http://www.us.playstation.com/PS3/Networ...

    it says playstation network is down, probably maintanence
  • Everything's fine, it only says that because the network is currently down.
  • I think I got it. They want people to get off their PS3 and get some fresh air and to enjoy whats left of summer. It's unhealthy!!!



    I'm taking their advice...
  • Me to
  • check out this site, they give you a playstation 3 FOR FREE!! i got mine last week and i'm luuuuvin' it!
  • No comments: