Tuesday, August 5, 2008

Which is better psp or ps3

May be...
  • There both really great consoles. If you have the money to get the PS3 go for it. I have both of them and use them about the same amount. The PS3 is better for online games.
  • Well it also depends on your lifestyle. My parents are divorced so I'm going back and forth a lot, and so bringing a console back and forth would be annoying, especially since I already bring my clothes and my bass, and my amp. Also I go outside with friends a lot and ride our bikes to town and do stuff. But sometimes I'll still bring it and we will chill and talk when we get a bit tired and if it's not too sunny I'll play my PSP, or let one of my friends play. It's an awesome lil thing. Also we can watch movies, I just download the torrents, upload it on my PSP, watch it and erase it. Pretty sweet.
  • ps3 amazing graphics, way better games, high def, blue ray player, online,nicer,no memory sticks needed cuz comes with harddrive, 40gb or 80gb
  • definitely ps3, but psp comes in hnady if your not home
  • No comments: