Sunday, September 28, 2008

A couple questions about Playstation and GH3...?

May be...
  • Ok, so I just bought the PS2 Guitar Hero 3 bundle. I love the game and everything, but there are a couple things I am wondering about. I also purchased a 64 mg memory card for the ps2. Is that too big of a memory card? it works fine, but it is a little slow saving data. Or is GH3 just slow saving data anyway? And also, does GH3 only regonize 8 mb of space even if you have more? It seems like that for me.

    Thanks so much in advance. Sorry If I haven't explained this well enough. :)
  • Yeah you haven't explained it well enough.



    If you're asking if a 64mb memory card is alright to use for Ps2, the answer is yes. I used to have 64mb memory card when I have my Ps2 but I had now upgraded to Ps3. :D



    And yes, GH3 would recognise 8mb memory card as well.



    The 64mb memory cards are third party products therefore its not made by Sony. So there might be some minor issues going on such as saving a little bit too slow.



    Thank you
  • No comments: