Thursday, September 18, 2008

How can I fix my Friends bricked PSP?? I did it. lol?

May be...
  • I bricked my Friends psp, I manage to put Custom firmware on my own months ago(didnt take notes)but my friends I bricked! I havent told him, im sure he wont be happy. Its so fustrating, I created a Magic Stick but I still get a black screen, no reading from the memory card the power light stays on but Nothing!! I tried the same card with my working psp(using a pandora battery) and it works! Ready for me to press X to install the Custom firmware....I heard I can use my CF PSP to fix the messed up one....But how?....I spend hours browseing for help, downloaded endless files.....the pressure of my friends PSP kill me!!!!! HEs ASKING ABOUT DA PROGRESS!!! Help please anyone.....
  • dude it is simple.take your friends psp and put the magic memory stick in then the pandora battery.downgrade it back to 1.50 and your good.if u want to put custom firmware on it just ask me.i have the perfect guide
  • seems like your in a tough spot.....that's why you should never put illegal software on something, because that's going to happen sooner or later. my advice.....try clear the HDD/memory stick, and try and download PSP software update 4.05....don't worry i did that to my friends bro's PSP, sort of, he had a chip in it and when i tried to do remote play from my PS3 it sensed illegal software, and it whipped out his hard drive, and disabled his chip



    Download 4.05 from here

    http://www.au.playstation.com/support/ps...
  • You might have to use the warranty to get a new one or get it reparred. Either way you still need to let your friend know what is going on. Two heads are better than one. He might know a better way to get it fixed than you (remeber you broke it).
  • No comments: