Thursday, September 18, 2008

Do you know when is Gran Turismo 5 coming out?

May be...
  • I'm waiting for it,but at N4G.com they said it's coming out in 2010!

    Is it true?
  • Hmm, i thought it was coming out this year, well, www.gamespot.com says TBA 2008, but it might be delayed to 2009, but i highly doubt 2010!..and i cant even find it on IGN, guys is there something wrong here? this ain't gonna turn out like Eight Days or Getaway 3? ...no it cant be, they have like finished it nearly...i hope ??



    Sorry cant help much lol, but im guessing 2008, early 2009.



    Cya.
  • dddd doooo! I don't know....I'm so happy today.I've finished my assignments..You said GT5?What is that?Is it a game?Well,I don't know..If it's coming out in 2010,then you are unlucky for that....
  • According to Playstation it is coming out mid next year
  • play.com are taking orders for its release in march 2009

    along with god of war 3 and resident evil 5

    but they are likely no be delayed ?
  • type it on google

    when is it coming out
  • No comments: