Thursday, September 18, 2008

PSP Firmware & Emulator (10 Points for best)?

May be...
  • To put it simply..

    I'm extremely confused on which custom firmware to get, and then I'm also confused on how to install it.



    What I want, is to find a good emulator for Gameboy games, and also I need help installing that too.



    If anyone can provide me with both firmware & an emulator, and also instructions on how to install them, It would be appreciated.

    You don't have to be down to great details on the instruction, I do understand some of it, just not all of it.
  • The most simple way to get a custom firmware on your PSP is by using a Pandora battery and a Magic Memory Stick.

    Both items can be created for free, if you have a friend with a PSP that already has a custom firmware installed.



    You then insert the Pandora Battery with the Magic Memory Stick in your PSP and it will install a custom firmware automatically.



    For your Emulator needs, any CFW will do.

    Linking directly to a custom PSP firmware is against the Yahoo Community Guidelines. But they are easy to find on the Internet.



    As for your Gameboy Emulation needs, visit the link below.
  • buy a Pandora battery and Magic Memory stick off ebay or from the local kijiji site in your area. after you got those, email me and i'll help you. trust me, you don't want to mess with your psp's nand. so go buy those things first and you're basically done. just a warning. those won't work on the newer psp's i managed to downgrade a god of war red psp but i don't think those will work on the madden 09 blue psp and obviously will not work on the new psp-3000.
  • search Pandamoniom(not sure if thats the spelling) PSP batteries, it's about $10(AU) some of my friends have it and it allows you to download any emulators and play games, my friend has a gameboy advance, nintendo 64, PS2, Xbox emulators
  • No comments: