Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Is this a good Playstation Network name?

May be...
  • Is this a good non stupid PSN name----Jimmyneutral if soo then some suggestions please also which is better Playstation Store or Xbox Live Marketplace???.Thanks!
  • There was a time when I would say Xbox Live Marketplace, but the Playstation Store is really getting its stuff together. It looks nice, and it's easier to buy things and download them. It makes shopping there fun, rather than a hassle.

    Um, as for the nickname, sure, why not? It's your nickname, other people aren't the ones that have to use it, you should only care about what you think.

    Mine's rogueslayer0, no one has ever given me crap for it, but if someone did, I wouldn't think twice because that's the username I've used for a couple years now. I'm comfortable with it, and I don't care if other people don't like it or not.

    If someone doesn't want to play a game or whatever because of your username, they probably aren't worth playing with in the first place.
  • it's good

    I can't answer your second question coz I haven't seen the Live marketplace yet...
  • It doesn't really matter if your PSN is a good name or not.



    Playstation Store
  • No comments: