Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Hey, playstation section top contributors?

May be...
  • Well, Im going to try to be a playstation top contributor. To any top contributors out there, do you have any advice?
  • Well, first off let me say I wasn't expecting it at all. I got it 2 weeks ago. I don't really know what I did as yahoo keeps the formula a secret, but I do know this. I got like 20 best answers that week and I have 24% best answer. So that's really all it took for me. Right now I have about 150 best answers and 120 or so in the Playstation catagory.
  • I'm not a top contributor but I'm trying to be one. all i know is that you have to get most of your best answers in the section you want and you also have to have like 2,500 points to get the top contributor badge
  • First of all, stop send me emails of yourself. I'm not gay, incase you didn't know.



    Just keep answering questions on this section and provide links to back up your statement.
  • If you know what you're talking about and willing to help others - you'll get TC badge if you'll be an active answerer.
  • Its easy, just get a bunch of Best Anserws, I never thought i was going to get it and one day i did.
  • No comments: