Sunday, September 28, 2008

On the PS3, the game Warhawk, can it be played offline?

May be...
  • I heard that it cannot be played with one player. I cannot play online, I want to play co-op with my wife, is it possible to do that without connecting the PS3 online?
  • No, its strictly an online multiplayer game. No single player campaign, no splitscreen multiplayer.
  • You can only play Warhawk via LAN or online servers. It is possible to set up a private, local room by going online and setting up a server, locking with a password and make sure the settings allow your guest player to switch sides instead of being stuck on your side. That way, yes, you can play 1v1 Warhawk. Fair warning, it's not much fun. There's no AI. You'll probably spend most of the time dogfighting and then one of you spawn-killing the other until they manage to get into another plane.



    And you need an internet connection to do it. It might be possible to do the same thing as a LAN server, but I'm not sure. I will check.



    One other thing, Warhawk is one of the games that prompts you to sign in before loading the game. So you must at least be logged in to PSN to play. So you've gotta have an internet connection.
  • As far as I know, it's online only.
  • No comments: