Thursday, September 25, 2008

PS3 Not detecting stuff on USB Drive. ?

May be...
  • When I insert my USB flash drive into the ps3, it detects it, but cannot detect anything that is in it, with messages like "There are no titles". I tried music in .mp3 format, pictures in .jpeg format, and movies in .mp4 format and I still my PS3 cannot detect what's inside my flash drive. Any help?
  • When you are in the music section, press triangle on the USB flash drive, when you press triangle, there should be something like " Go to playlist" - and from there you should now be able to play your music.



    Thank you
  • I have had this Problem when i tried attaching my w960i to the PS3 via a cable to the USB, and eventually it worked after i just waited for all of the titles and music to fully colaberate with the PS3 keep trying it as it should work eventually.



    Also you may have the USB Stick Locked via the lock data switch on the side???
  • No comments: