Saturday, September 27, 2008

What Playstation Portable game Should I get. ( PSP )?

May be...
  • I'm Thinking LEGO: Batman What game do you think i should get
  • Well, if you are an older gamer I would suggest getting God of War: Chains of Olympus, but since Lego batman is an option I am guessing you are on the younger side... I would suggest getting Lego Batman but another good option would be Star Wars Force unleashed I heard that was a good game.
  • You must buy these games(unless if you already have them):



    God of War:Chains of Olympus

    Crisis Core :Final Fantasy

    Burnout Legends

    Need for Speed Underground Rivals

    Star Wars:The Force Unleashed

    Ace Combat X:Skies of Deception

    Call of Duty:Roads to Victory
  • I would suggest the games listed below:

    LEGO: Batman

    Tony Hawk's Project 8

    Tiger Wood's PGA Tour 08

    Dave Mirra BMX Challenge
  • yeah i would get that game I'm going to get that game for ps3 especially since you can be on the bad side
  • best games ever, any 4wheeling games, madden, ratchet and clank, not first person shooters theyre hard
  • Get the pandora battery and you can get any game you want without paying for it.
  • i think Sly Cooper is coming to PSP soon

    I'm so excited :)
  • get that it will be good
  • No comments: