Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Where do you keep your games?

May be...
  • Where do you keep your games when you're not playing them? And where do you store your old ones that you don't really use anymore?



    Do I have to get a special box or storage place for my game discs or do most people just have them lying around somewhere?
  • I have a TV cabinet that houses the TV, Wii, Stereo System and Speakers and my PS3. It has two glass paned shelves on either side. I don't want damaged or un-playable games so i store them in there, cause there's no chance of them getting scratched or wet or come in to contact with direct sunlight. The shelves are very deep, so i normally store the old games I don't often touch at the back and then the ones i play more frequently at the front.....

    You can pretty much do whatever you want with your games, they are after all your games and your choice. I'd recommend getting a DVD storage unit/stand and putting the games on that, if they are for PC or PS3 or DS or anything that doesn't come in a DVD case, then store them in a spare drawer or even get a cardboard box if you wish, maybe a small bookshelf even.....

    It's best to keep them in a place that doesn't get wet, doesn't come in to contact with a lot of heat or direct sunlight and don't leave the games lying around out of their cases....
  • it pisses me off when people just leave them around and then they wonder why the games dont work..



    i myself keep them in a vinyl case or what ever those Giant cd cases are called...



    i keep my old ones in the original case ( if i have any)
  • I keep all my games in their cases in enclosed drawers.

    If there is a songle figerprint mark on it,I'll wash it with water and no-more-figerprints.

    I'm at least responsible for my stuff.
  • My old games are in a Cd folder the cases that goes with them are in the closet. My new games which I dont have very many of are just sitting on my coffee. I guess I should start putting them in my cd case.
  • I have a bookcase that i use for my dvds and video games. and for the one that fit on the bookcase i put them in a shoe box.
  • well i have a big movie thing like where to put movies in and i put my games in a special section of it The bottom
  • i keep them in the actually case
  • No comments: