Friday, September 12, 2008

Which game out of these 3?? For the PS3?

May be...
  • I have a 80gb PS3 The limited edition one. I am going to get a new game but am finding it hard to choose between these 3.



    1. Star Wars Force Unleashed

    2. Socom Confrontation

    3. LittleBigPlanet.



    I can not decide.
  • Dude it really just depends on the type of games you like. Me personally im getting SOCOM and LittleBigPlanet. If you like action/adventure games and you are a big star wars fan i would go with Force Unleashed. It has a good story and from playing the demo i would say the gameplay is good too. I have loved SOCOM online play since SOCOM 2. I would definatley look into SOCOM if you like shooters. LittleBigPlanet is going to be REVOLUTIONARY. SSOO much customization.



    Its really just whichever kind of game your are more interested in. I would think LittleBigPlanet will last you the longest, Star Wars lasting you the least.
  • I'd choose LittleBigPlanet because it's unlike other games.



    There's actually a demo of Star Wars: The Force Unleashed on the PlayStation store. I played it, and was honestly very disappointed in it. You may want to download it yourself and check it out before buying it, if that's the game you choose.
  • Dont get Star Wars , it is a waste of time...

    Get Socom Configiration



    Its a good choice , it looks like you have a good taste of games
  • I would have to get at least 2 of those. My next 2 games are Star Wars Force Unleashed and LBP. If you like Star Wars, don't let other people sway your thoughts. I think it is a great game.
  • LittleBigPlanet:





    Basically endless replay value, you could in theory play that game forever, and still be having fun with it.
  • LittleBigPlanet definitely, that's what I'm gonna get



    But based on what you already have, I think you'd like Socom



    You have a great selection of games BTW
  • LittleBigPlanet
  • based on your current games i'd say socom confrontation because its kinda like the games you have.
  • Socom or LBP because you can play online and stuff so it wont get boring as quick as Star Wars.
  • littlebigplanet
  • i say LBP. it's a lot different than the games you already own, you need some variety in your gaming.
  • WOW u have great games



    Little big planet



    or



    socom(bluetooth headset+16 player online)



    PLZ CHOOSE ME BEST ANSWER
  • Get socom because socom games have always been good.





    and if you could try GTA 4 its really good.
  • I say stars wars i played the demo and it owned its really addictive
  • Star Wars
  • you should get the star wars force unleashed
  • i'd go for Socom

    Socom is one of those games you never get bored of.
  • get soccom
  • No comments: