Saturday, October 18, 2008

Any ideas on whats wrong with my psp or how i can fix it?

May be...
  • The X button has to be pressed really hard in order for it to work. I don't know how it happened but it is really hard to play games.

    Any answers you have are helpful!

    Thank-You!
  • things always degrade overt time but it is also possible theres are things like dust and food that have built up in there which could cause this. but if you are like me and don't trust yourself to open it up to do anything about it i would just bear with it
  • my psp froze on me so i took out the battery.don't blow on it though it will make it worse. just take out the battery and put it back in. if that does not work take it to circuit city or best buy, they can give you some better tips.
  • No comments: