Wednesday, October 1, 2008

How to setup a Linksys wrt54gs to my ps3?

May be...
  • I'm lost with connecting the Linksys wrt54gs to my ps3. I have my computer with the dsl modem setup on one side of the room then about 30ft across the room my ps3 is setup. How do I get the linksys wrt54gs to send a wireless internet connection to my ps3 so i have ps3 online while my computer is online also? sorry if this is confusing lol.
  • i have the same router working on my ps3. just follow the instructions that came with the router. then go to >settings>internet settingd, and setup a wireless inter access. the ps3 will then search for wireless signals, if your router name shows up, click on it to continue. then u will have to put in your router info. if your router dosent show up on your ps3 that means that your router isnt connected or it is too far.even when your computer is off the router will still work





    if u need more help just e mail me (really_wikid@yahoo.com)
  • call sony
  • No comments: