Sunday, October 19, 2008

My PS3 load blank screen in my tv?

May be...
  • My ps3 work past in the past, suddenly today when i turn on my ps3, it keep freeze in the loading screen, when i restart few time still like that, then after restart one more time it show blank in the screen, ps3 is on i check the hdmi cable is fine and try the composite cable still don't work, is not my tv problem since it work fine with the 360, what is the cause and solution?
  • My PS3 was broken by some stupid guy called Randy who sent a virus to me on PSN, And it loads blank... :(
  • well first find out if it works and loads with the av component cables(red yellow and white color cables) and test it out and if it stays blank it means u may have a damaged hard drive but don't take my word for it, send it to an electronic store that works on ps3 and tell him to check ur system internally(it could be a loose cable too). but if it works with the av cables then ur problem is either ur cable or the hdmi connection via the tv or the ps3(a possible burnout) and then just have them replaced.(can't help u out with the pricing sorry)
  • No comments: