Sunday, October 19, 2008

Resistance 2 Beta Playstation News?

May be...
  • ok this link told me that the beta was out on Oct. 16 and they would send out emails to premiere people (which is me because i bought Qore Episode 3). They also said that they would send out the beta codes on the night of Oct. 16th. Well now it is the 19th and i still havent gotten the code yet. Im very very very mad and i want to know what is going on and if this is happening to any one else.

    here is the link http://blog.us.playstation.com/2008/10/1...
  • Hey dude, the first answer guy knows what he's doin. I emailed them and haven't got anything back yet, but sure I am going to. Pick me as best answer because I picked you last time lol and I want 2,000 points.
  • well then email SCEA



    thats what i did and they gave me a code
  • No comments: