Monday, October 13, 2008

Problem with picture/sound on PS3?

May be...
  • I initially started my ps3 up on a friend's tv who has HDMI cable, so it detected that and I hit to use it, and now I bring the PS3 back to my house and everything's hooked up but there's no picture and sound? But the screen flicker when you turn it on/off, so........? I dont know what to do. Do I have to like go back to my friends, use the HDMI and change the settings or something?
  • Haha.

    Don't sweat it bro. It's nothing major.



    All you have to do is hook up your composite/component cables to the PS3, and while its in standby (red power light), hold down the power button for 5 seconds. This will reset the video settings to the factory standard, and you'll be well on your way to playing once again.



    I think that Sony put this nifty little feature in because they knew people would be switching between cords all the time.
  • No comments: