Wednesday, October 29, 2008

READ THIS IMEDIATELY ABOUT KINGDOM HEARTS!!!!!!!!!!!?

May be...
  • WRIGHT FIRST OF ALL I WOULD JUST LIKE TO THANK THE GIRL WHO ANSERED MY QUESTION ABOUT HOW TO DESTROY THE TOWER AND I NEARLY DID IT THEN I HAD TO DO IT ALL OVER AGAIN CUS THE CARD HIT ME WITH HIS HEART STICK >:((((( VERY CROSS WRIGHT ALL IM ASKING IS HAVE YOU GOT ANY CHEATS TO DO THIS BIT CUS IM REALLY .....PISSED OFF (excuse my french) AND IF SOME 1 DNT GIMMI A CHEAT IM GUNNA THROW IT AWAY OR STICK IT UP IN A DUSTY CRAIT IN THE LOFT AND NEVER USE IT IM THAT ANGRY >:((((((( SO PLZ PLZ CAN YOU JUST GIMMIE SOME CHEATS IT WOULD HELP ALOT THX SOOO MUCH :)
  • Theres no cheats for Kingdom hearts 1 or 2 =/ dont get pissed off lol keep trying and look on youtube for help if u need to. btw if u think this is hard...w8 till u fight Riku and Ansem
  • There are no cheats in the game



    I had that same problem when I was like 11 years old when I first got the game.



    I would just keep trying over and over

    Upgrade your items, abilities (including Donald and Goofy)

    or

    you could fight your enemies (not in the cards one where you have to free Alice, I mean like going to the forest and fight random heartless) over and over until you level up



    Good Luck



    Man I still love that game. Makes me want to play it again.
  • by a cheat device, because there is no cheats, you could by a gameshark or another type of cheat device.
  • No comments: