Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Where can I watch Naruto on a PS3's browser?

May be...
  • Everyone can agree that watching anything on a big screen TV is better than watching it on a tiny computer screen. But every website I've looked at either doesn't have Naruto, or the PS3 reformats the website and does something weird like only show the bottom corner of the video player or move an advertisement over the video. If not that, then the video simply refuses to load on the PS3(Whereas it works fine on the computer) I've been looking for days for a website that'll let me watch Naruto on my PS3's browser, yet have not found a single one.



    Any ideas? If it helps, it's an 80GB PS3.
  • the new firmware update will let have flash 9 meaning almost anyware
  • Youtube.com

    I watch like almost all of yu yu hakusho episodes there, I'm sure there is plenty of naruto there I used to watch naruto shippuden on youtube but I got into the manga more.
  • try youtube when i use the web browser that is where i watch videos with no problems
  • No comments: