Sunday, October 26, 2008

Who all has Resistance 2 beta?

May be...
  • i have it and im looking for a roster of 8 players to do co-op with me.

    also can you do split screen online? im having my friend over tonight to play R2 and im wondering if we can play at the same time online? and on co-op and can he play with my second controller with 6 other people on online co-op?
  • At least two people can play online split screen in the beta, I've seen people doing it. You can add me if you need some more people to fill up your roster. PSN: KeyserSoze515.
  • i have the R2 Beta and i didn't even sign up for it. nah man, i'll be playing spidey web of shadows tonight. i don't think there's split-screen online. maybe offline.
  • OMG! START BRAGGING THAT U HAVE R2 AND I DONT!...lol AWWW MAN I WANT THE BETA!...
  • I guess you do lol.

    No, I don't have it.
  • IDK, but i have it i may be able to play with you!
  • No comments: