Friday, November 14, 2008

Call of Duty...World at War? or Modern Warfare?

May be...
  • Which call of duty game is better?
  • world at war single player



    modern warfare 4 multiplayer
  • World at War has great single player missions. I haven't tried out the Multi player yet. Modern Warfare doesn't have any Single Player Storyline missions as I recall but the Multi is great.

    My advice is to go with World at War. Many people are satisfied with it and I am also.

    Cheers !
  • I would buy COD4. I have been playing it for a while now and it's one of the best games I ever played. I haven't tried COD5 yet but I'm sure it is good too.
  • i wanna say world at war is a great game i just got it yesterday and i think its much better then modern warfare and the multiplayer is great im still working on beating the game im only lvl 9 now
  • both have single and multi-player mode. COD4 is in "present" setting while COD5 is WW2. I would say COD4 is better but COD5 is worth getting too... I have both.
  • i would say WaW since it has more modes and campaigns modern Warfare beats it but gamewise WaW
  • I played world at war with my uncle and it's awesome!
  • IM top 200 in the new call of duty
  • these games are the 2 best games ever released, couldnt decide which is better
  • No comments: