Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Can a PS3 20gb go Wi-Fi?

May be...
  • I've been hearing mixed responses...Okay I HAVE a wireless router, so if I buy a PS3 20gb will I able to play wirelessly or do I NEED an ethernet cable?
  • I have a 20Gb with an upgraded HDD, I used to play wired but I got a router and a gaming adapter from linksys which picks up the signal from the router, thats the only way to get wireless. What u do is configure the adapter to work with the router and connect the ethernet cable that came with the ps3 to the adapter and plug it in to an outlet and it will pick up the signal. Hope that helps.
  • just because you have a router doesn't mean the 20Gb will pick up the wireless, since it doesn't have built in Wi-Fi, they don't make 20Gb anymore unless your buying it refurbished you'll still need an adapter Report Abuse
  • The 20 gb didn't have Wi-Fi, which is one of the main reasons why it failed so miserably.



    You will have to use an ethernet cable.
  • I dont recommend a 20 gb.



    get the 160 gb.
  • 20gb?
  • bo
  • No comments: