Wednesday, November 5, 2008

Do you guys agree with my game choices?

May be...
  • With the birthday money i got, i am able to buy 1 game for my 360 at my dad's house and 1 game for my PS3 at my mom's house (I know, lucky right?). Well i was havin' some trouble picking just 2 games to buy but i finally agreed on two. This is what i think i'm gonna get.



    Xbox 360: Gears of War 2 (nuff said)

    PS3: Resistance 2 (good single player, 60 player online, etc.)



    I have online for both, and i didnt wanna get COD:WAW because i could rent it and probably beat it in 3 or 4 days. So you guys agree with what i think before i buy these or do you think i should get something else?
  • that's probably the best choice i already beat gears of war 2 :) and the storyline isn't much but the game play sure is awesome i'm on level 19 horde right now too:)



    as for resistance it will surely be a blockbuster title and i think you picked the top 2 blockbuster titles coming out this month for both consoles
  • WHAT'S LUCKY ABOUT PARENTS LIVING IN SEPARATE HOUSES? THOSE CONSOLES ARE JUST A BRIBE SO THAT YOU WILL COME AND VISIT EACH ONE OF THEM.



    CODWAW IS NOT ABOUT OFFLINE GAMING... YOU SHOULD PLAY IT ONLINE AND IT WILL TAKE YOU A YEAR PLAYING IT. RESISTANCE ONLINE SERVER SUCKS. IT'S SO LAGGY NO MATTER HOW GOOD YOUR INTERNET IS. SO, GET GEARS AND CODWAW.



    CHEERS!
  • Both great games! If you're considering others, I also recommend Fable II for Xbox 360 and LittleBigPlanet for PS3!
  • No comments: