Thursday, November 13, 2008

How do you charge Sixaxis to the PS3 while on standby?

May be...
  • I figured I would charge it up in standby but it won't charge in standby/sleep mode. I do that with SIXAXIS dual shock 3 all the time. I didn't get/find any charge going to the controller. Does anyone else have this problem? It seems ecologically irresponsible to leave the PS3 fully powered on to charge a controller, but I don't want to play tethered 6ft from the usb cord all the time either just to charge it...
  • I put the timer on for two hours and then when I am done playing just leave it on to charge the controller and it turns off automatically.
  • what i do is plug it in when it update and that takes a while, but most of the time i plug it in to my PC when i am using it and that works fine.



    also do this for my phone and MP3 player, they use the same cable (i don't charge them at the same time)
  • you CAN'T charge the Sixaxis while the PS3 is on standby like the dual shock 3.
  • just leave it on for an hour and it will be fully charged.
  • No comments: