Tuesday, November 4, 2008

If you do not have a moded ps2 how can you make it moded at home?

May be...
  • I mean I have a game downloaded from a torrent and the ps2 says insert a PlayStation or PlayStation 2 format disk. So I think it's related to moded of the ps2........
  • You cannot play downloaded games unless you have a modded PlayStation. It is also illegal to download games.





    If you want to play backed-up games I highly recommend flip-top. Just google flip-top playstation.
  • You need a piece of software that will write (and format) discs in PS2 format - They are different from PC discs.



    You are able to save the file to disc on your PC as it only recognises the file as data (ie binary code) but the disc is PC format - not PS2
  • if modding can be done at home... it will be a very sweet...nobody has to spend money for it..

    what I mean is, you can't. it can only be done by experts.
  • No comments: