Friday, November 7, 2008

In The Elder Scrolls IV: Oblivion (For PS3), what are the best major stats to start off with?

May be...
  • I was thinking about something, and I just want to confirm it. If I start off with major stats such as blunt for example, and I use blade instead of blunt, then I won't level up by using blade. So this means I could be high level blade while being low level, so that enemies are easier to kill, because the enemies get stronger as you level up. And seeings as I won't be leveling up, I will be stronger while the enemies stay at the same weak level?



    (Sorry for having such a long question, but this is the best way that I could describe it)
  • Interesting concept, I wonder if it would work? I'm a hack-and-slasher myself, but I always level the hard way- exploring and looting.
  • start out with blunt. it worked great for me.
  • No comments: