Saturday, November 1, 2008

LittleBigPlanet codes...?

May be...
  • Can they really be used up to 5 times? I have one for the Kratos extras and already used it once. If you can use them more, I've seen people asking for trades so I guess I'll do that too. If you have a code for any other extras (not sure which ones there are) then I'd trade with you. Don't email me just yet, post your answer here, including your PSN and what code(s) you have. If I want it, I'll post an additional detail asking you to email me and we can then swap codes. Thanks!



    BTW, my PSN is Heartless9.
  • You can't use redeem a code 5 times.

    Once you use it once, when someone else tries to use it, a message will pop up and say it's already been redeemed. Once you redeem your code, the download stays in your downloads list in the PlayStation Store, which can be downloaded 5 times. You can swap but he must have access to your account. But with redeem codes like this, it stays in your account, so when he wants to use it he will always have to use your PSN account.
  • No comments: