Tuesday, November 11, 2008

PS3 COD4... about using grenade launcher attachment?

May be...
  • Well, this is more of getting your opinion. Personally, I hate those gamers who use grenade launcher on their guns. I think it's very gay and cowardly. I can also use it if I wanted to, but where's the thrill in it? It's such an easy kill. You don't have to come close to an enemy or make a tactical move to beat an enemy... it's like they're hiding under a woman's skirt... don't you think so? hehehehe.. no offense but this is just about gaming and opinion.



    Cheers!
  • It why the grenade launcher is often refereed to as the n00b tube. Personally I hate when people use it, it's like than can't bother to fire their guns they just need the cheap shot. The same thing happens when people use RPG's to kill each other, they should just be to take down helicopters not just an easy shot at someone.
  • Isn't this like the sword in Halo, where someone who has it is a cheating girl because he uses it until you get it yourself. Noobtubers, never bother me for one HUGE reason, the game explains how a grenade needs to travel before it explodes, little hint? I think so, when someone is being a little #$%^ sitting in a corner with grenade launcher you rush them, simple as that. Its only an easy kill if you let them get it. As for me myself, I don't use the grenade attachment because it takes away Perk 2 and a lot of the time that can be the most important perk.
  • you are right people just use it for easy kills and rank up faster its like a light rpg, specially if you have a group of 3 and you just shoot it and get 3 kills, it the gayest attachment in cod4
  • well...i mean u do need "SKILL" to aim and fire at a PERFECT angle and get a PERFECT hit on the guy from a distance and you only get 2 try's cause of the reloading...so it does take skill
  • I just use the grenade launcher if there is a cheater who has the golden weapons.
  • I agree. Grenade Launchers and Rocket Launchers are for cowards and people who can't shoot.


  • True man. I hate grenade launchers and Juggernauts too.
  • No comments: