Sunday, November 16, 2008

PS3 RED light QUESTION!?

May be...
  • IS IT OK TO LEAVE MY PS3 ON HIBERNATE?



    YOU KNOW, WHERE I DONT FLIP THE SWITCH IN BACK AND IT JUST STAYS ON THE RED LIGHT ALL DAY, SO I DONT GOTTA GET UP TO TURN IT ON.WITH MY CONTROLLER. IS IT BAD TO LEAVE IT ON LIKE THAT?
  • What they all said.
  • Nothing is going to happen. Its ok to do it because I also do it because I am also lazy.



    They made that feature so the PS3 can easily turn on/turn off. So don't worry about it.
  • This is just an indicator that the PS3 is plugged in, but "off". You can leave it like this unless you want to save some extra pennies on electricity.
  • Well I would turn it off because it's just using electricity for no reason at all.
  • Lol ya its okay nothing will happen i always leave mine on like that
  • No, that is not bad i do it every day.
  • It's perfectly OK to leave it on. That's what hibernate was meant for.
  • No comments: