Sunday, November 16, 2008

Playstation 3 update?

May be...
  • My playstation for some reason still says that verybody on my last was on 30 or more days ago while when i've gone to use my friends his has been correct for how long agothe person was on. Whats wrong with mine how can i fix it?
  • I am not sure whats wrong it. It may be that your time on your PS3 is not right. If the PS3 is not the right time, go to the Date and Time Settings and fix it. That may do it. If it doesn't, I'm stumped.
  • and how is this a problem? Dude you have people suffering way more, with disc reading issues and your complaining about this? Don't tamper with it and wait until an update is available.
  • make sure your date and time is correct
  • try to format it again. if not, wait till the next update.
  • No comments: