Monday, November 17, 2008

Q: How many maps are on Resistance 2?

May be...
  • and why can't you use the Pulse Cannon or LAARK on competitive?



    I got a clan invite in my message box. How do I accept? I can ony reply to it. Anyone wanna start a new clan?



    Do you think Naruto Storm is repetitive?



    Will there be any more free LBP costumes?



    *star*
  • 1.The Pulse Cannon and the LAARK are not meant for competative. Everyone would be using it and you'd have one shot kills which would suck. THose weapons are only in cooperative when you achieve a high lvl. I do know Special Ops gets the Pulse Cannon.

    2.In your PSN message box right?? Well click on his name when in R2 and click join clan. Or it should have join in the message otherwise he sent it wrong.

    3. No not really. I played the demo for about an hour. Just play the demo again. Its the only way to see if you like. Me Im just going to Prince of Persia. I cant make up my mind and POP just looks amazing.

    4.Yes of course. New costumes are easy to make for the developers. And with each holiday it gets even easier. Easter is a Bunny Sackboy.



    And how many maps are on Resistance 2?

    A: There will be more DLC but as of now there is:

    Orick has 4 maps

    Chicago has 3 maps

    SRPA Igloo Station has 1 map

    Cocodrie has 1 map

    Holer Tower has 3 maps

    B. Arena has 1 map

    Bryce Canyon has 3 maps



    This is just an estimate. I think there is more but people dont really use all the maps. There are about 2 more.
  • 1.?

    2.?

    3.?

    4.?

    5. yes there will be more free LBP costumes along with more payable costumes
  • No comments: