Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Whats the cheapest/decent TV I can use with a PS3?

May be...
  • I don't wanna spend a ton of money on this since I'm broke and have bills. But Right now I have an old shitty CRT TV made by Panasonic in the year 2000. So Any upgrade would be fine. I heard PC monitors work well but seem confusing to me. What is a cheap way I can get a decent video output? Link me to come TV/PC monitors with instructions please.



    Thank you



    Oh and I don't need a 1080p. If I could get one awesome but its not needed.
  • You can use a regular monitor for a computer im using a 19" emprex that I bought for 100 dollars flat.



    You will need a hd cord too you can pick up one around 30 dollars.



    total 130
  • Any cheap computer you can find as long as its not a projection tv. Long term damage will occur to the tv and the PS3 if used together for long periods of time. Check on Craigs List under the electronics or home supplies, you can usually find good deals. Hope this helps!
  • most lower LCD TV models are on clearance sale. Just browse around the bestbuy website. Nobody can give you an exact answer as you didn't define what "decent" means to you (like are you talking about brand, size or price? and what price range is "decent" for you?) LCD Tvs can also be used as PC monitors.



    cheers!
  • If you get a monitor you wouln't be able to watch TV since it wouln't have a tuner. You may want to get a 32" they are aroundd $500
  • No comments: