Saturday, November 22, 2008

Why does my controller keep getting re-assigned automatically?

May be...
  • Every time I turn on my PS3 to play I notice my controller is assigned to slot 2. I have to manually change it to 1 in order to play MGS4 and other one player only games. Why is this happening? It's been that way for about a week.
  • If you have any USB controllers (3rd party, Guitar Hero wireless receiver, etc.) unplug those. I had the same problem the first time I bought my PS3 and found out it was my Guitar Hero wireless receiver was plugged in.



    If that isn't your problem, sorry, I don't know what else.
  • This very problem happend to my cusin, He got it fixed but i dont know how he did it. He probably just had an extra controller or accesory plugged in or something.
  • No comments: