Tuesday, December 23, 2008

I'm going to gamestop today?

May be...
  • Wow this wasn't plan. My mom said we were going to gamestop today. I am not done planning!!! Some questions:



    Should I buy my friend Oblivion??

    If I can should I buy both MGS 4 and COD W@W?

    Should I add to my pre-order on Killzone 2?

    Should I get a headset??



    We're GOING IN 30 MINUTES!!! AHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!
  • 1. Sure?

    2. YES GET BOTH

    3. What?

    4. YES YOU NEED A HEADSET IT IS SO FUN TO GET IN FIGHTS WITH PEOPLE>>>> HAHAHAHHAHA GOOD TIMES>

    I highly recomend COD W@W cause there are more game modes than MGS4. GOOD LUCK MAN!!!!
  • If your talking about the elder scrolls IV, your friend should like it, although if he hates offline gaming, don't get it. But other than being an offline game, this game game-playdeep with over 200 hours of gameplay and no huge major errors.



    im not sure about mgs 4, but u should get it unless u have modern warfare, or else it'll feel like a full priced addition to modern warfare. I played this game for the wii and it was good. And there rnt a lot of good shooting games on the wii. plus COD w@w as a zombie mode



    Here is more feed back on Oblivion
  • Whoops,ooks like I'm too late.



    But you should,like I said before,get CoD5 for your buddy,maybe MGS4 as well.

    But CoD55 is the best.



    Dude,Killzone 2 can wait.

    And why do you need a headset for?
  • okay okay get your friend oblivion and MGS4 if you do this you'll probably get rewarded so get him that whatever leftover money add to killzone
  • get mgs4 cod WaW LBP burnout a headset just grab anything you can lol
  • Get Fallout 3, GTA IV, LittleBigPlanet, a PlayStation Card, and maybe a headset.
  • Get a headset and MGS4. You can leave COD W@W because i heard it's not that good compared to COD4.
  • Dude, if you could, get a wireless keypad too!



    Yeah, COD WAW is really awesome. Better than COD 4 and MGS4.
  • Dude. These are all decisions only you can make. It's your money.
  • THE MOMENT OF TRUTH





    yes, yes, idk, i don't see why not



    Too late...
  • Damn I wasn't fast enough. I'm praying you got MGS4. Please tell me you got MGS4
  • Get both MGS 4 and COD W@W.



    and a headset..



    Add me, my ID is: alberto1990
  • No comments: