Tuesday, December 23, 2008

I'm trying to make good game choices, how is this list? ?

May be...
  • 1. Killzone 2

    2. inFamous [if it's good]

    3. Naruto: UNS

    4. MAG [if it's good]

    5. Oblivion [if I have any $ left over]



    This should hold me off until...



    1. Final Fantasy XIII + Versus

    2. White Knight Chronicles [if square enix doesn't FAIL]



    This is pretty much all I want. Please tell me if I'm missing something.



    I'm NOT getting AAA titles such as

    -Uncharted 2

    -Resident Evil 5

    -MGS4

    -God of War 3



    well, I might...
  • 1. Hell yea Im getting that too. Killzone 2 is great. Luckily I'll try it out before you and tell you if it's great.



    2.inFamous looks cool but I mean, I wouldn't pick inFamous over Uncharted 2. I said this to myself. This is why I wont get inFamous. Uncharted 2 will be way better and I have seen games like this. Why am I doubting inFamous, something is not right about this game. I think they should delay it and fix it.



    3.No no, remove Ultimate Ninja Storm. It's a fun game yes but since the story was no good and only like 4 cutscenes its not worth it. If it had online good it's worth it, but bad single player with no online, there is no point in getting something like this.



    4.MAG is another game. I mean it looks like it could be good, but idk. I'm hoping it is good. I hope MAG is delayed to 2010 because if it is going to be next year it will suck, trust me. The same thing happened to Socom. We have a lot of games already there is no need to rush a game that needs at least 2 and 1/2 years to develop.



    5.Oblivion is a awesome game but again, there are so many games you need to try out. Like if you're not getting Uncharted 2 then like cmon. And who is going to miss Resident Evil 5. It's a must have. MGS4 I understand since I dont have it. God of War 3 I understand too since you may not know the story or do not like the game as interesting in gameplay.





    1. Yea yea I hope you get Final Fantasy XIII and Versus. One thing though. Be sure to pick up the collector's edition. You are a real die hard fan right? Yea I thought so. Though since it has moved to 360 I hope they don't change anything. The same thing happened to Last Remnant. They should of kept it exclusive. I hope Versus is better and XIII is good but not better than Versus so 360 gets a lesser version.





    2. White Knight Chronicles will be cool. It has online and it's not multiplatform so it will use full power of the PS3. And so many people are anticipating it. Hope you get this too.



    But like I said before you cannot miss Resident Evil 5 and Uncharted Those are like the two top games. I mean Naughty Dog is awesome. I love the Jak and Daxter games. They were the greatist platformers of all time!!! Also it would be cool if you also stick

    Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2. You won't regret it man. Like this game will break sales. You heard of its online. It will improve from World at War which is very fun BTW. 4 player co-op, zombie mode, 18 players online, tanks.



    So yea I like part of your list but modify it. It's like I can see the good games and bad games. Trust me.
  • I'm not much of an RPG/anime gamer, so I might be biased.



    1. Killzone 2-Definitely

    2. inFamous [if it's good]-Maybe

    3. Naruto: UNS-No, but try a demo see if you like it

    4. MAG [if it's good]-Definitely (up to 256 players online on the same map!!!)

    5. Oblivion [if I have any $ left over]-No, but try a demo see if you like it



    This should hold me off until...



    1. Final Fantasy XIII + Versus-Definitely

    2. White Knight Chronicles [if square enix doesn't FAIL]-Definitely-You can order this from Amazon Japan, since PS3 aren't region coded...



    This is pretty much all I want. Please tell me if I'm missing something.



    I'm NOT getting AAA titles such as

    -Uncharted 2-Definitely

    -Resident Evil 5-No

    -MGS4-Definitely

    -God of War 3-Definitely



    Yup, you forgot about Heavy Rain and LA Noire.
  • 1 Killzone 2 - Yep.

    2 inFamous - Yep.

    3 Naruto.. Umm.. If it was Bleach yer but Naruto I'm not a fan of so nah.

    4 MAG - Ooh Yeah.

    5 Oblivion - Gah... Uncharted 2 would be a good swap for it.
  • you don't need that much at the same time. Just get 2 at the time. Don't rush. By the time you are done with the 2 games, the others would be much cheaper already.
  • yeah pretty good choices all of those are g i actually think inFamous will be a front runner for GOTY next year it may even win it will bring the big time like Call of Duty 4 modern warfare did
  • hmm... If i were you id get fallout 3 in there somewhere
  • No comments: