Saturday, December 27, 2008

I have a broken PS3 system and was wondering if anyone could help me out with some creative uses for it...?

May be...
  • I believe the power source burned out and I have decided that I'm not going to bother getting it fixed- I have a second working system and do not have my receipt anymore, etc. Besides for selling it, what are some creative things I can do with it? Maybe something cool and artsy? Maybe make a video of it getting thrown off a roof or something? Maybe taking it apart and doing things with the parts?



    Any and all suggestions are appreciated.
  • Guess what. Modding Ps3. Like Painting it... its wicked to fit in with rooms etc. smashmyps3.com is Mad! it shows a guy going straight to the ps3 queue which was the day it was released,then getting a sledge hammer and battering it over the internet a public. Also does it to xbox 360 etc. show me the vid :P
  • Try and get it fixed YOURSELF, buy a PS2 and see if you can add backwards compatibility to your PS3.



    If you can, get your working PS3 and try modding a PS2 onto that. It might not even work but...
  • whats wrong with it?



    you can take the hard drive out and use it for more space if nothing is wrong with that.... then you can throw it off a roof! lol
  • Getting it thrown off a roof would be nice for a video



    message me if you do
  • No comments: